Hotel Sax Chicago is located in the heart of Downtown’s landmark Marina City on the Chicago River, adjacent to the House of Blues Entertainment Venue, the hotel is steps from the Loop business district, the Merchandise Mart as well as the famous Magnificent Mile. Only minutes from McCormick Place Convention Center, Hotel Sax Chicago is 21 miles from O’Hare International Airport and 11 miles from Midway Airport.
- To the House of Blues Nightclub and Restaurant Venue.
- To Smith & Wollensky Steak House from New York.
- To BIN 36, a restaurant with unique food and wine concept
- To Dick’s Last Resort Restaurant and Bar
- To 10 Pin Bowling Lounge
- To Bar Louie
- 1 block South to Chicago Loop Businesses, State Street Shops & The Theater District.
- 2 blocks to Popular City Bus and Boat Tours.
- 3 blocks to Michigan Avenue/The Magnificent Mile of Shops.
- 4 blocks to Merchandise Mart/Apparel Center.
- 1 mile to Water Tower Landmark, Bloomingdale’s & John Hancock Building.
- 1 mile to Navy Pier, Children’s’ Museum & River East Shops.
- 1 mile to Chicago Art Institute and Willis (aka Sears) Tower.
- 3 miles to the United Center and Harpo Studios.
- 3 miles to McCormick Place Convention Center
- 2 miles to Soldier Field and the Museum Campus.
- 5 miles to Wrigley Field.
- 4 miles to U.S. Cellular Field (formerly Comiskey Park)
Your Meeting or
Event at Hotel Sax